Fortune Auto 510 coilovers w/ Air Piston Lift System - Nissan 240sx 1989-1994 S13
The Fortune Auto Air Piston Lift System offers the convenience of an conventional air bag system without the loss in performance. The air piston slips on the shaft of coilover assemblies and extends the shaft to lift a lowered vehicle two inches. Once the air piston is fully purged of its air, the cup merely acts as a metal spacer; no loss in performance or ride quality is experience since the air piston has no moving parts when purged.
The Fortune Auto Air Piston Lift System can be used on cars to allow navigation over high-slung trailer ramps or lowered vehicles to navigate safely over obstacles on the road. When the air piston is fully pressurized, the coilover springs become compressed which slightly increases the spring rate.
The Air Piston Lift System is available in a two-inch stroke configuration and is designed and made in the USA using aircraft grade 6061 T6 aluminum, Teflon seals, and high quality O-rings. This system is extremely durable and includes a one-year warranty that is serviceable at Fortune Auto North America.
- Rugged VIAIR Air compressor
- 3 gallon polished air tank
- Air pressure gauge
- Forged 6061 T6 construction
- DOT Approved Air Lines
- Anodized for corrosion resistance and strength
- APLS front only on this application
- Built on Fortune 510 series coilovers with Swift springs (description below)
The Fortune Auto 510 series 5th generation coilovers for your Nissan 240sx. The advanced suspension technology found in our new shock absorbers is derived from recent successes in World Challenge, One Lap of America, and Global Time Attack. All systems are built completely in-house by our staff in Richmond, Virginia. Fortune Auto insists on building bespoke suspension in order to offer the best quality control in the industry.
- Top Mount Front: Pillowball Camber Plate
- Top Mount Rear: Aluminum
- Customer Rates: Available
- Designed and assembled in the USA.
- Amsoil Synthetic Shock Oil
- “Ultra” Digressive Piston Technology
- Custom Built – Assembly Certificate and Dyno Graph Supplied with Shocks
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 24-Step Simultaneous Rebound and Compression Adjustable Dampers
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at our Facility in Richmond, VA
- Modularity – Upgradeable to 2-Way or 3-Way Canister
No Revalves Necessary
The ultra wide range of adjustment offered by the CFD piston allows for the convenience of tuning your suspension without having to revalve your dampers. A conventional shock absorber can withstand a 2kg spring rate difference before requiring a revalve, whereas the Concave Flow Digressive Technology has a broad range of 8kg spring rates. This is invaluable for tuning your suspension quickly at the track on race day.
Jekyll and Hyde
The Concave Flow Digressive Piston allows for a Jekyll and Hyde personality. Lower spring rates can be stiffened up by using the wide damping range as an artificial spring rate, while higher spring rates feel much smoother. The large adjustment range contributes to a comfortable ride on the street and unyielding performance on the track, all with the twist of a single adjustment knob.
Custom product tab
Praesent at justo congue leo adipiscing porta nec non sapien. Donec et libero nunc quis facilisis odio.
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.