Voodoo13 dual adjustable front upper control arms for the Nissan 350Z and Infiniti G35 are made from CNC milled aerospace grade 6061 aluminum, sporting not only dual adjustment functionality, but also an innovative impressive design. The slim upper spindle mount helps prevent upper control arm slap from excessively lowered cars, while utilizing an encased spherical bearing design that prevents deformation from impact or high driving forces over time. The easy to reach dual adjusters allow for both caster and camber correction, all while never being unbolted from the car, to suite any application.
Adjustment Range: -4.5 to +1 degree relative to stock arm and depending on ride height. 4 degrees of caster adjustment is available separate from camber.
- Offset spacers allow extra caster adjustment
- CNC Machined Aerospace Grade Aluminum
- Slim profile for extremely lowered vehicles
- Unique Design for aesthetics and 100% functionality
- Made in the USA QA1 spherical bearings and rod ends